Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Another Change Of Plans

So we thought that we would be heading to Disney in the summer of 2015, well that plan has changed.  Due to life getting in the way, our plans have been put off for about 2.5 years.  It has most to do with the fact that we wont be living in North America at that time, and the commute isn't possible.  I'm not sure what's going to happen to this blog for the next little while, but I don't think I'll be posting weekly.  I'm certainly not finished with this blog since I want to wrap it up with our visit.  I'm going to think about it and wait till the new year to make any final decisions.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. I really look forward to meeting you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trip is not canceled, just delayed.

    ReplyDelete