Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Final Prep For Disney Paris

The days are counting down, and we're getting really close to our Paris Disney experience.  I'm starting to get hit with waves of excitement, but I'm also getting hit with waves of "what did I forget". Here's how we stand right now.

Plan first Fast Pass of each day - At this point we know which rides are going to be open, what events are happening, and what the Extra Magic Hours schedule is.  I've also read a lot about the popular, and less popular rides.  We have a general idea about which attractions we want to ride, but that's still very loose.  We're starting to think, which very popular rides do we really want to ride.  What's going to be our run immediately to it Fast Pass?  I have a few ideas, but I still think that once we walk into the parks, I'll lose myself in the magic and forget everything.

No more calls to the park - We are booked, we have a room, and we are not calling the park anymore.  We didn't really have a problem with this, but every once in a while I'm tempted to call and ask them a question.  I've officially decided that I'm not going to call the park for sure... %100... not going to happen...

No food reservations - This was something we had been thinking about for a while.  Did we want to pay extra for a fancy meal, or do we just want counter service places, and only try to book a restaurant if we feel in the mood at the time, and let fate decide.  Since Disney only the first part of a bigger trip, we figured that we might want to go fancy somewhere else on the trip, and not some place where fancy was twice the price of regular fancy.  We're also craving some of the simpler foods that are on offer at the counter service restaurants.  Where we live now doesn't really offer us this kind of thing, and I think that would make us much happier.

What to pack - What to pack on a trip is a huge problem for me.  In my head I lean towards too much, but when I actually pack I tend to slim down a lot.  At this point I'm building a pile of stuff for this trip, but I'm pretty sure that some of it will get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment