Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting My Haircut


Did you know that you can get a haircut at Disney world?  Strangest of all, the barbershop isn't located in one of the resorts, but instead it's in the Magic Kingdom itself.  There are two salon type places in the Magic Kingdom, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the Harmony Barber Shop.

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is centred on the idea of little girls getting all dolled up to look like little princesses.  I'm not sure if there's an age limit, and if there isn't, I would love to see Allison give it a try.

The Harmony Barber Shop is an old time barbershop in the heart of Main Street USA.  I was worried that this was also just a kid thing as well when I noticed that the bulk of their advertising was devoted to baby’s first haircut.  But I checked out their pricing and they offer shaves, so I'm assuming adults are welcome.  I plan on skipping any haircuts leading up to our trip so I can get a trim at the Harmony Barber Shop.  I've even considered seeing if they can shave mouse ears into my head as well.

They say that the haircuts also include a pixie dusting at the end as well.  I hope that it isn't just for kids, and I hope I can share the dusting with Allison if she can't get into the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment