Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our Love Of Goofy


Both Allison and I love Goofy, it's safe to say that goofy is both of our favourite Disney character. This love of Goofy, for both of us, came long before we ever met. In fact when we were dating, our mutual love of Goofy is one of the many reasons we fell in love.

I'm not sure how our love of Goofy will affect our visit. We do plan on going to the character breakfast where Goofy is present, and I'm sure we'll make efforts to go to at least one Goofy meet and greet. I'm also pretty sure we'll take pictures with anything goofy that we come across in the park.

The Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini is going to be a must visit on our trip.  It's part of the new additions to Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom, and it looks like it'll be full of all kinds of Goofy fun.

If anybody knows any other must visit Goofy attractions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment