Thursday, May 16, 2013

Seeing Too Much


One problem that comes up with all of this planning is the possibility of ruining any surprises that might come along.  The internet is full of tips and information, but some of this information could be considered spoilers as well.  Allison feels much stronger about not seeing anything from behind the scenes, while I'm a little more interested in seeing how some of the magic is made.

Allison refers to the entire behind the scenes engineering and design as magic, and is built off of smatterings of pixy dust.  While I do enjoy learning about the behind the scenes magic, I worry that over the next two years I may learn too much.  My worry is fairly minimal however because the folks at Disney are experts in making new surprises all the time.  I also try to avoid watching or reading too many unofficial behind the scenes materials since they don’t censor themselves when it comes to giving away too much.

The other reason I'm not too worried about learning too much, is Allison's lack of wanting to learn anything.  Even if I figure out how something works, I'll get to watch everything through Allison's eyes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment