Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Previous Park Visit


Both Allison and I have been to Disney World in the past, so it’s not our first visit.  Allison went for a few days and explored Epcot and Pleasure Island.  I've been to Disney World before several times, including a full week's adventure.  We haven't however ever been to Disney World together.

We've also both been to Tokyo Disney, both together and Allison went on her own as well.  Together we went to Tokyo Disney Sea, and we had a really great time.  In fact, the intense fun we had is a great deal of the inspiration we had to plan this epic trip.  On our Disney Sea adventure we learned how much both of us really enjoy Disney parks.  Best of all we've learned that we both enjoy the same parts of the parks as well

Everyone has a different way of enjoying Disney parks; our previous experiences have proven that we enjoy the parks in a very compatible way.  That’s why this adventure is going to be so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to clarify that the last time I went to Disney World, I only really went to Epcot and Pleasure Island _not_ because I'm against the Magic Kingdom (oh, no sirree!), but because I was there for my sister's wedding, and only had a half park day and went with friends/family who were doing Epcot that day. The "Slave of Honour"'s work is never done. :-)
    Allison

    ReplyDelete