Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Magic Kingdom - Allison's View


Unlike Chris, the Magic Kingdom will not be an adventure in nostalgia for me... I've seen it, I've been close to it, but I've never actually been inside.  The closest I ever came was Tokyo Disneyland - with my friends Yuriko, Mikiko, Tsuyako, and Mami-chan.  What an amazing day of fun that was!  Perhaps the Magic Kingdom will stir up some fond memories of that day.

Without the nostalgia factor, I'm a total Magic Kingdom blank slate!  There are so many elements of it I'm familiar with, but it's still this exciting unknown to me.  I've been on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain and even Splash Mountain in Tokyo, but the idea of experiencing these at Walt Disney World is so cool!

 I want to try all of the rides (except the teacups - without Chris, what's the fun in riding a ride that's meant for spinning your friends around?) - everything from Space Mountain to the Carousel of Progress.  The best part, though, I think will just be the experience of it all - the parades, the atmosphere, Cinderella's castle, the other people there to have fun, and a whole bunch of Cast Members who are there to help us have fun.  And they speak English!  That is going to be a real treat!

Speaking of treats, that turkey leg sounds unbelievable.  In my imagination, it has become gigantic.  I can't wait to finally try one!

No comments:

Post a Comment