Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More Than Disney, The Stops We’ll Make Along the Way – Cleveland

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this in the past, but Allison and I are planning to drive to Florida and back as part of our Epic Disney Adventure.  We figure that getting to Disney and back has to be as epic as the visit to Disney itself.  For the next few post I’m going to talk about some of the stops we plan on making on our way to and from Walt Disney World.  Most of these “plans” are works in progress, and we’re constantly changing our minds as we go.  Some stops will be long, others only a few hours, but we want to taste a little bit of the USA before we go visit the House of Mouse.

View Larger Map
Cleveland will be our last stop on our Epic adventure in the USA.  I think it's a very appropriate place to end this journey because it has one of the greatest museums in the entire country, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  I've been to Cleveland a few times, and I've always had an OK time.  There really isn't much to do downtown, other than the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but there are a few nice restaurants.  I figure at this point we'll probably be a little burnt out anyways, and happy that we only have one "thing to see".

We'll also take the time in Cleveland to buy any last minute USA products that we couldn't find in Indiana.  Then it's off back to our home and native land.

No comments:

Post a Comment